Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Take this and shove it......

****This is just a warning that this blog is extremely harsh with many horrible things said! Read at own risk****

As much as I wait for the phone call that says everything will be ok, I wait for the phone call that says they caught your lying, piece of shit ass!
I fucking HATE you!
I hate you for being so nice to my family over the years that we have become close with you and trusted you! I hate you for brining stupid people like this around! I hate you for being part of this scharade and endorsing these substances to other people! I hate you for making a surprise visit which was really a fucking threat to us! I hate you for being there that night, and doing whatever it is you did that other people are paying for! I hate that you are on the run! I hate that you could be dead, because then you will never pay! I hate that you will probably never read this, or truly know how I feel towards you! I hate that you are such a fucking coward you have to run and hide for the rest of your life! I hate the fact you have the power to change everything but you won't! I flat out hate everything about you!
If there is a god out there, you better know that he knows exactly what you have done and the pain you have caused! You will pay for this on his terms, and that is better than any! I hope you are suffering right now with the guilt of everything you have done and everyone you have hurt!

So take this (*middle finger*) and shove it where the sun don't shine you little prick!
Enjoy your guilt ridden life,
because now,I am so over you that I can finally sleep.





**I am really not this harsh of a person, but under certain circumstances I had to let this one out, and I feel so much better now**

1 comment:

Renee said...

CLAP CLAP CLAP

No you aren't that harsh in real life, but I am.

You are a strong woman Lindsey, don't apologize for it. We need more people like you that will stand up for what they believe in.

Love you.