
It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
That may be true, but losing is the most devastating thing of all.
I have just lost my best friend, my love, my world.
I sit here with my stomach in knots, and my head spinning with thoughts.
What happened?
I am at a loss for words.
My heart sinks deeper and deeper every second, and my pain never subsides.
Yes this is still very fresh to me, But I can honestly say I will never get over this completely.
.
My best friend, the one who knows my deepest thoughts, everything I do, my plans for my future, and most of all just the person I am. Gone.
My love, my first true true love. They(I don't know who they are)say you never find a better love than your first. I believe it. My first was everything to me.
I couldn't have made any more sacrifices than I did, I couldn't have tried any harder than I did.
I love you so much, and it kills me that you're not here beside me.
I will always love you! From the bottom of my broken heart, I will ALWAYS love you!
I pray to god that you find what you're looking for, and you find inner peace with yourself.
I'll love you forever and always babe. Take care!x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0
1 comment:
Lindsey, I am so so very sorry.
Post a Comment