
HAPPY BIRTHDAY big brother!
I have yet to talk to you today, and I may not even get the chance. Either way I'm ok with it, because everytime I talk to you I get all choked up and never get the words I want to come out of my mouth. If only you knew the way I felt, you would have some insight as to how much you mean to me.
We have been thrown into an incredible unfortunate circumstance, but not one that we cannot handle. We are strong, YOU are strong. I sometimes sit here and cry thinking about what you are doing at that exact moment...what are you doing at this exact moment on your 25th birthday? I am in awe of how everytime I talk to you or see you, you have such high spirits. You are an amazing person. You have made your fair share of mistakes, but you have tried so hard to fix them in every way you could. I know that you see how much love and support you have gotten from us..your family. You know it would never be any other way.
So, your a quarter century old today and in a shit hole. When you get out of there you will be so much stronger, so much wiser, and filled with so much more appreciation for life. Every aspect of your life has been put to the test, and you are going to rise above it all and show the world you are a great person that has been horribly misjudged.
I can't wait for that day, and it is coming soon!
I can't wait to meet the even more incredible person you will have become.
I love you, Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Joel.
Sorry Lindsey, I should have written on the other comment. Your title is excellent. Excellent.
Post a Comment